November 29, 2010

Launching New Ad Campaign


All work and no play is a bad thing.....right?   But there's lots of work to be done. What's a kayak fisherman to do?  I told Sandy that we need to do more advertising and I would be willing to brave the cold to promote our Christmas trees. It's a tough job but somebody's got to do it. It was tough finding a tree small enough to fit in a kayak so maybe I should start shaping some small tabletop trees (I'll call them kayak trees on the NCKFA site). If I don't see too many folks on the New River while I'm fishing/floating along I'll anchor up near the US 21 bridge and get some valuable highway exposure :)

3 comments:

  1. But Tim, you need lights and decorations on it! It's nekked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working on that. I have a small 12v battery and an inverter so lights are next. I really must get a smaller tree. Its hard to stay upright with a tree that size and that water is COLD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you keep it upright before you put the tree in it?

    ReplyDelete